A lot of Families have a Level property. But almost no Tag families support its labeling.
You can use a quick Family hack to help get around this limitation.
- Start a new Ceiling Tag, or open an existing one.
- Place a Label in it which references the Level property.
- CopyClip (CTRL+C) the Label to the system clipboard.
- In Family Category and Parameters change to the category of family you would like to tag. Make sure it’s a category that supports the Level property.
- PasteClip from the system clipboard into your family. You can use Modify > Paste > Aligned to Same Place to help with the placement.