What’s New in Autodesk Live 1.6
Download from the Autodesk Desktop App.
The following list contains new and improved features in this release:
- You can now use the Oculus Touch controllers with the Oculus Rift, instead of the Xbox controller.
- The Minimap is now more interactive.
- A comfort platform has been added to reduce acrophobia and improve comfort.
- Lights turn on at night automatically.
- Lights can manually be turned on or off.
The following list contains known issues in this release:
|Conversion to 1.6|
- You must convert existing LVMD files for use with LIVE Editor 1.6. This takes the same amount of time as required for initial import.
- Existing LIVE files are not compatible with LIVE Viewer 1.6. The files must be published again from LIVE Editor 1.6.
- In some cases, LIVE Editor may freeze on a white screen after converting files. If this happens, close the application, wait a few seconds, and then restart it.
- In rare cases, the Sun position in LIVE Editor may be incorrect in converted scenes. If this happens, republish the scene from Revit using LIVE Service 1.6.
- In LIVE Viewer, climbing stairs may not work properly using keyboard navigation.
- In LIVE Viewer, a memory leak can occur when the window is minimized. If this happens, close the app and then restart it.
- The Xbox controller does not scale or move the Minimap.
- Modifications made to scenes using Stingray 1.2.564.5 may not appear or function in LIVE Editor 1.6. If this happens, modify the scene again using Stingray 1.6.