This list represents the reported issues resolved in Autodesk Revit 2017 within build: 20170419_0315.
- Improves the readability of rotated text in printed documents and PDF files.
- Improves stability when using temporary UI controls in an active viewport on a sheet.
- Corrects an issue in which some families have no check box in the Purge Unused dialog.
- Corrects an issue when exporting multiple views to individual DWF files resulted in failed creation of certain views.
- Improves stability when selecting levels.
- Improves stability when edit the texture alignment for a material.
- Improves stability when edit the Initial Color for a lighting source.
- Corrects an issue where modifying room elements would unnecessarily check out the ‘Area and Volume Computations’ workset.