This list represents the reported issues resolved in Autodesk Revit 2018 within build: 20170816_0615.
- Improved display of generic annotation within families when placed above color filled region, such as a room or area.
- Improved the stability of project files when copy-pasting families across documents.
- Fixed an issue that could cause unresolved pointer references errors when opening files.
- Improved stability while exporting IFC files.
- Fixed an issue to improve the accuracy of keynotes near the crop region boundary.
- Improved consistency for keynotes when the numbering method is set to By Sheet and elements exist above the view cut plane.
- Improved stability when pressing and holding the mouse button and interacting with the Properties panel on button release.
- Improved stability in workshared files containing sun and shadow settings saved in view templates.
- Improved a performance issue that occurs when opening a file includes MEP fabrication hangers.